THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA tells the tale of a disfigured musical genius known only as ‘The Phantom’ who haunts the depths of the Paris Opera House. Mesmerised by the talents and beauty of a young soprano – Christine, the Phantom lures her as his protégé and falls fiercely in love with her. Unaware of Christine’s love for Raoul, the Phantom’s obsession sets the scene for a dramatic turn of events where jealousy, madness and passions collide…
15% discount on tickets
Applicable to all performances (excluding Saturday 8pm)
Applicable to all A, B, C and D Reserves (excluding boxes)
Until Date 8 June 2019
Terms & Conditions:
- A customer who holds a HSBC credit card (except HSBC Corporate card, and HSBC Debit card) issued by HSBC Bank (Singapore) Limited (“HSBC”) in Singapore (such HSBC credit card, a “Card”) as a credit cardholder and whose credit card account is in good standing with HSBC over the entire Promotional Period (as defined below) and at the time of fulfilment (as determined by HSBC at its discretion) and who fulfils these terms and conditions (such customer, a “Cardholder”) shall be eligible to participate in the promotion (“Promotion”).
- This Promotion is valid from 10 May to 8 June 2019 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotional Period”).
- To enjoy the promotion, Cardholder must book through link: https://ticket.marinabaysands.com/mbs/booking/cphantom0619?promocode=cphantom0619DZ or https://ticketing.sistic.com.sg/sistic/booking/cphantom0619?promocode=cphantom0619DZ
- Discounts cannot be combined with other promotions, discounts, privileges and not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
- HSBC is not the supplier of and accepts no liability for the goods and services provided by the Merchant involved in this Promotion.