We curate unique and exclusive deals from bakeries, restaurants as well as retail and lifestyle merchants.
S$5 off with a min. spend of S$25 for First Time Shoppers
Promo Code: OCBC5SHOP
Terms & Conditions:
- Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit or Debit Card.
- Offer is valid from 23 April 2021 to 30 April 2022.
- Limited to the first 250 redemptions per promo code per month.
- Valid for redemption via the Pickupp User Mobile App: https://pickupp.page.link/ocbcxsop or their website: https://shop.pickupp.io
- Offer is subject to service charge and GST.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, membership privileges, promotions or vouchers.
- OCBC reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate the promotion or vary, delete or add to the promotion, or any of these terms and conditions, at any time without notice including without limitation, the dates of the promotion.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of any product/service. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any product or the deficiency in any service provided, and/or any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any product/service by any person.
- OCBC’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion will be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence or appeal shall be entertained by OCBC. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and each participant in the promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act – (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.