The way it has been. The way it will always be. Original.
15% off with a min. spend of S$60
Terms & Conditions:
- Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit Card, Debit Card or OCBC PayAnyone™.
- Offer is valid from 1 August 2021 to 30 September 2021. Not applicable on eve and on public holiday(s).
- Valid for dine-in or takeaway at the listed restaurants: IMM, You Huak Main Store, Jewel Changi Airport, Waterway Point, Suntec City and Sunplaza.
- Only applicable for regular priced or à la carte items.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, promotions or vouchers or any in-house loyalty programmes.
- OCBC reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate the promotion or vary, delete or add to the promotion, or any of these terms and conditions, at any time without notice including without limitation, the dates of the promotion.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the promotion or any product/service relating to the promotion. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any product or the deficiency in any service provided, and/or any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of the promotion, or any product/service relating to the promotion, by any person.
- OCBC’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion will be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence or appeal shall be entertained by OCBC. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and each participant in the promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
Visit here for store locations.