Enjoy 15% cashback when you shop at renowned fashion brands during the OCBC ShopBack’s Weekend Flash Deal this June.
Valid from 8 June to 30 June 2019
- Visit the OCBC ShopBack’s Weekend Flash Deal webpage at: https://www.shopback.sg/ocbc-flash-weekends and enter first 6 digits of OCBC credit/debit card to enjoy the promotion
Terms & Conditions:
- Cardmembers are required to sign-in through ShopBack and complete the payment with OCBC Credit and Debit Cards at participating brands to qualify for cashback.
- Promotion is valid on every weekend (Saturday and Sunday) from 8 June 2019 to 30 June 2019.
- Cardmembers are required to key in the first 6 digits of their OCBC card to access the promotional page on ShopBack at https://www.shopback.sg/ocbc-flash-weekends.
- Promotion is limited to the list of participating brands featured on ShopBack.
- Cashback is capped at S$30 per transaction, up to maximum of 1,000 transactions per weekend.
- Promotion is not valid with other offers, discount cards, credit cards or vouchers.
- OCBC and the merchant reserve the right to amend the conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any aspect of the offer. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any offer, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer by any person.
- There may be links or hyperlinks which link you to websites of other third parties (the “Third Parties”). OCBC hereby disclaims liability for any information, materials, products or services posted or offered on the website of the Third Parties. OCBC shall not be responsible or liable for any damage, loss, liability, expense or other consequences suffered or incurred by you, including without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential damage or economic loss, arising from or in connection with your access to the Third Parties’ website.
- OCBC’s decision on all matters relating to privileges or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants.