‘Bian Rou (Wanton) Soup’ is a Fujianese specialty with more than 500 years of history. At PUTIEN, we spare no efforts in keeping this precious craft originated in Chinese imperial dynasty of Qin. The delicate Fujian-style wonton wrapper is made of pork meat. Each time, 3 hours of continuously pounding and rolling on the meat paste is required before it becomes as thin as paper, making the handcrafted wanton springy and
palatable with every bite.
1-for-1 PUTIEN Bian Rou Soup with a minimum spend of S$60 on weekdays for lunch
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid on weekdays for lunch from 5 July 2019 to 30 September 2019 except on eve of and on Public Holidays at all PUTIEN outlets except Jewel Changi.
- Valid for lunch between 11.30am to 2.30pm only, while stocks last.
- Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit or Debit card.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, membership privileges, CNY promotional menu, Mother’s and Father’s Day promotional menus, promotions or vouchers.
- Offer is subject to service charge and GST.
- Discount, vouchers and privileges are not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
- Merchant’s terms and conditions apply. Please contact the merchant directly for full details.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any aspect of the offer. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any offer, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer by any person.
- OCBC reserves the right to vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions without prior notice.
- OCBC’s decision on all matters relating to privileges or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants.
Address: All outlets listed on website